Tetra Pond Wheatgerm Sticks
Complete food for feeding during autumn and winter
- Specially formulated for cold weather feeding
- Contains all nutrients, vitamins, and trace elements for a balanced, healthy diet
- Strengthens fish for the spring, for a healthy start to the season
- Softens quickly for easy eating
- Rich in highly digestible wheatgerm
- Low waste formula for clean, clear water
Feed Tetra Pond Wheatgerm Sticks 1-2 times a day, only as much as the fish can eat within a few minutes. Do not feed your fish if they are inactive, and remove any uneaten food.
Switch to Tetra Pond Wheatgerm Sticks once the temperature falls below 10°C. Return to your normal Tetra Pond food once the temperature warms again in the spring.